You should go to Austin CodeCamp ‘09.
That’s a pretty sensationalistic title, I’ll give you that. I’m very serious though, Austin CodeCamp ‘09 may actually prove to be better than bacon and even — yes, I’m going all the way here – cookie dough ice cream! LosTechies’ very own Eric Hexter and John Teague have put in some late nights getting this shindig together (and possibly other people – leave a comment please if you were involved, don’t be shy!) and they’ve done a bang-up job.
LosTechies will be there in force
The Fraternity of the Donkey (or, in the future, the Universal Order of the Donkey should we ever manage to convince a blogger of the female variety to post here) had the idea that many of us would pitch in and do a bunch of CodeCamp sessions.
Many of us love the Central Texas region (specifically Austin and San Antonio) and we love ADNUG and Austin CodeCamp. We wish to see these things continue in the future, so we’re going to present as much as we can.
Check out what the Los Techies crew has in store for you at the end of May:
- Sneak peek at C# 4.0 – Jimmy Bogard (1 hour)
- Git for people – Joe Ocampo (1 hour)
- Project Automation – Learn about Build and Deployment Automation – Eric Hexter (2 hours)
- S.O.L.I.D. Software Development: Achieving Object Oriented Principles, One Step At A Time – Derick Bailey (2 hours)
- Designing Views in ASP.NET MVC – Jimmy Bogard (1 hour)
- Put your MVC Views in Hyperdrive with T4 Templates – Eric Hexter (1 hour)
- Search Enabling Applications with Lucene.NET – Ray Houston (2 hours)
- Introduction to FubuMVC – Chad Myers (2 hours)
- Introduction to Scrumban – Joe Ocampo (2 hours)
- Enterprise Architecture Patterns: Presentation, Business Logic, and Persistence – John Teague and Chad Myers (2 hours)
- Decoupling Workflow From Forms With An Application Controller And IoC Container – Derick Bailey (2 hours)
I dunno about you, but all of these presentations look like awesome presentations in their own right, but coupled together, they present a mighty, unstoppable force of knowledge enhancement! No? Too much? Ok, how ‘bout this: Unless my math is wrong, that’s TWENTY (20, ONE SCORE) information-packed hours presented by experienced, leaders in the industry.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.