- using the asp.net lego blocks to create a synchronized Kanban board.
- Tip to become a successful software engineer.
- ASP.Net Web Config Transform Console Utility released on nuget
- Are your unit tests still hard to read ? – Should Assertion Library
- Using sql compact for integration tests with entity framework.
- using MVC Navigation Routes in Twitter.Bootstrap.MVC4
Monthly Archives: March 2008
I started working with sandcastle to generate api documentation for the Asp.Net MVC – MvcContrib project (http://MvcContrib.org). I wanted to get some feedback as to how useful the general API Namespace/Class listings are. Below are two of the outputs of … Continue reading
I thought I would take a moment to introduce myself and give some context around my opinions. For the past 12 years, I have been developing software professionally in consulting, product development, corporate IT, premium Brand web sites and e-commerce. … Continue reading
I just released the latest build in binary and source code format on CodePlex. To Subscribe to this RSS feed use this url: http://feeds.feedburner.com/EricHexter What’s new in this release?The following items are changes from the previous release: Revision: 275- corrected … Continue reading
Our source control tree is setup with the projects at the root of our server and each has a separate trunk, tags, and branches. While this makes it very easy to have a location agnostic build and include all the … Continue reading
As part of the Mix 08 conference a new version of the Microsoft MVC framework is available for download. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=A9C6BC06-B894-4B11-8300-35BD2F8FC908&displaylang=en The MvcContrib team will be working to get the contrib project up and running on the new version. Post … Continue reading