I just released the latest build in binary and source code format on CodePlex.
- To Subscribe to this RSS feed use this url: http://feeds.feedburner.com/EricHexter
What’s new in this release?
The following items are changes from the previous release:
- corrected some warnings/errors.
- added ViewDataExtensions. This brings the functionality of the smartbag to ViewData.
- now, we have easy adding and getting to and from ViewData. No more casting, and if you only put a single “Customer” in Viewdata using new Add() method, you just have to Get<Customer>(), and that’s it.
Patch 1018 By:alley Added support for Unity as IoC container.
Replaced all remaining occurrences of the MVCContrib namespace with MvcContrib.
- the ability to use TestControllerBuilder with controllers that have constructor arguments
- associated unit test
You can download the release here:
The documentation for the features in the MvcContrib project are located here:
If you have some cool feature that adds to the MVC framework then contribute and share with the community! Here are details on how to contribute.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.