- Working hard and enjoying every minute of it.
- using the asp.net lego blocks to create a synchronized Kanban board.
- Tip to become a successful software engineer.
- ASP.Net Web Config Transform Console Utility released on nuget
- Are your unit tests still hard to read ? – Should Assertion Library
- Using sql compact for integration tests with entity framework.
Monthly Archives: June 2008
I am excited to have a chance to speak to the Alamo Coders user group about Silverlight 2.0. I am planing on covering some general information about Silverlight and where if fits in the overall technology stack against some of … Continue reading
I have been really busy between starting as a Principal Consultant for Headspring Systems and a long awaited vacation. I am just catching up on some blog posts. My Silverlight Unit Testing session at the Austin Code Camp 2008 … Continue reading
ok.. So Silverlight Beta 2 was released on and it has some great new features. But what is the story about testing…? 1 Jeff Willcox blogged about a small change you will need to make in order to use the … Continue reading