BioI am an Architect for Dell.com on the Engineering Excellence team. I (co)Founded MvcContrib, Should, Solution Factory, and Pstrami open source projects. I have co-authored MVC 2 in Action, MVC3 in Action, and MVC 4 in Action. I am a Microsoft MVP.
I have founded some online conferences like aspConf, mvcConf, Community For MVC
- using the asp.net lego blocks to create a synchronized Kanban board.
- Tip to become a successful software engineer.
- ASP.Net Web Config Transform Console Utility released on nuget
- Are your unit tests still hard to read ? – Should Assertion Library
- Using sql compact for integration tests with entity framework.
- using MVC Navigation Routes in Twitter.Bootstrap.MVC4
Monthly Archives: August 2009
There were some changes to the nCover xml reports for code coverage which will break your existing integration with cruise control .net. Specifically if you use the Statistics feature of Cruise Control which is one of the best features … Continue reading
I have constantly fought both Virtual PC and VM Workstation when working on virtual machines for development purposes. While VMWare had the features I liked it also had a price tag and a rather smug attitude. I usually ended up … Continue reading
We recently moved the MvcContrib projects source code over to GitHub. We are hoping that the ease of creating forks and pulling them back into the trunk will allow for more contributions to the project. I know that GIT seems … Continue reading
Phil will cover the new features in the MVC 2 CTP and take questions and answers. So get your nerd headset on and join us! This is a Community For MVC event which is a Virtual User Group for … Continue reading