BioI am an Architect for Dell.com on the Engineering Excellence team. I (co)Founded MvcContrib, Should, Solution Factory, and Pstrami open source projects. I have co-authored MVC 2 in Action, MVC3 in Action, and MVC 4 in Action. I am a Microsoft MVP.
I have founded some online conferences like aspConf, mvcConf, Community For MVC
- using the asp.net lego blocks to create a synchronized Kanban board.
- Tip to become a successful software engineer.
- ASP.Net Web Config Transform Console Utility released on nuget
- Are your unit tests still hard to read ? – Should Assertion Library
- Using sql compact for integration tests with entity framework.
- using MVC Navigation Routes in Twitter.Bootstrap.MVC4
Monthly Archives: June 2010
I recently came up with an approach to wiring up some jquery plugins that modify the behavior of standard input text boxes. The approach is not original by any means.I got the idea from the built in client side validation … Continue reading
This post covers how to setup mercurial(HG) as are local source control repository to sit in front of a Team Foundation Server . I am not going to go into the details of why you would want to run this … Continue reading
I lifted some scripts from the interwebs so that after every compilation in visual studio unit tests are automatically run. I have been a long supporter of the TestDriven.Net addin and Resharper but I found auto running unit tests to … Continue reading