BioI am an Architect for Dell.com on the Engineering Excellence team. I (co)Founded MvcContrib, Should, Solution Factory, and Pstrami open source projects. I have co-authored MVC 2 in Action, MVC3 in Action, and MVC 4 in Action. I am a Microsoft MVP.
I have founded some online conferences like aspConf, mvcConf, Community For MVC
- using the asp.net lego blocks to create a synchronized Kanban board.
- Tip to become a successful software engineer.
- ASP.Net Web Config Transform Console Utility released on nuget
- Are your unit tests still hard to read ? – Should Assertion Library
- Using sql compact for integration tests with entity framework.
- using MVC Navigation Routes in Twitter.Bootstrap.MVC4
Monthly Archives: October 2012
After your done with this post, explore the others in this series: Part 1 – Synchronizing webpages across devices with SignalR Part 2 – Architecture for a SignalR Synchronized Webpage Application Part 3 – Publish Subscribe using SignalR Part 4 … Continue reading
I am a huge fan of Github for Windows. I believe it is a major game changer for using GIT on windows machines. It took a horrible installation experience and turned it into a pleasant surprise. I think that the … Continue reading
There has been a lot of effort spent making software development teams work across multiple locations. There are a number of models to how this can be setup. Offshore, Nearshore, dual-shore, and just distributed. Over the years there have been … Continue reading