- using the asp.net lego blocks to create a synchronized Kanban board.
- Tip to become a successful software engineer.
- ASP.Net Web Config Transform Console Utility released on nuget
- Are your unit tests still hard to read ? – Should Assertion Library
- Using sql compact for integration tests with entity framework.
- using MVC Navigation Routes in Twitter.Bootstrap.MVC4
Category Archives: Deployment
(Thanks to Chad for nudging me to write this post Up until now, my only experience with deploying Rails or any other Ruby-based web application has been to use the “standard” Capistrano. For the main Rails 3 application I’ve been … Continue reading
Rails Deployment & Testing There are some really nice tools available for deployment and testing rails. Below is a brief description of some of the ones I’ve been using with success. Capistrano I remember in the early days of my … Continue reading
This is an update that builds upon the previous posts about how We do Deployments. Part 1: Using MSDeploy to automate your Enterprise Application remote deployments. Part 2 Update on using MSDeploy for remote deployments. The development environment … Continue reading
This is a follow up to the post http://www.lostechies.com/blogs/hex/archive/2009/11/06/using-msdeploy-to-automate-your-enterprise-application-remote-deployments.aspx The only trouble I have run into using this approach is that the runCommand does not bubble up error code or exit code from the command being executed on a … Continue reading
MsDeploy is a newish technology that is a bit schizophrenic. What I mean is that it is a tool that is useful to both Developers and Administrators but it is not clear from the documentation how to best use the … Continue reading