- using the asp.net lego blocks to create a synchronized Kanban board.
- Tip to become a successful software engineer.
- ASP.Net Web Config Transform Console Utility released on nuget
- Are your unit tests still hard to read ? – Should Assertion Library
- Using sql compact for integration tests with entity framework.
- using MVC Navigation Routes in Twitter.Bootstrap.MVC4
Category Archives: mercurial
It took me a while to really settle in to a Git workflow I like to use on a daily basis. It’s a pretty common workflow, and is centered around local topic branches and rebasing. It’s not actually much different … Continue reading