BioI am an Architect for Dell.com on the Engineering Excellence team. I (co)Founded MvcContrib, Should, Solution Factory, and Pstrami open source projects. I have co-authored MVC 2 in Action, MVC3 in Action, and MVC 4 in Action. I am a Microsoft MVP.
I have founded some online conferences like aspConf, mvcConf, Community For MVC
- using the asp.net lego blocks to create a synchronized Kanban board.
- Tip to become a successful software engineer.
- ASP.Net Web Config Transform Console Utility released on nuget
- Are your unit tests still hard to read ? – Should Assertion Library
- Using sql compact for integration tests with entity framework.
- using MVC Navigation Routes in Twitter.Bootstrap.MVC4
Category Archives: VS2010
Yeah.. Its a cheesy title but what can I say. You can file this under “why nupack is not just for open source”. We are using Nupack to distributed dependencies libraries and for the UI Framework where I work (Dell). … Continue reading
Using Solution Factory inside of NuPack opens up a great new world of creating Solution Level templates. Previously, I wrote a lot of code in Solution Factory that just kept running into edge cases working against the Visual Studio automation … Continue reading
I lifted some scripts from the interwebs so that after every compilation in visual studio unit tests are automatically run. I have been a long supporter of the TestDriven.Net addin and Resharper but I found auto running unit tests to … Continue reading