- using the asp.net lego blocks to create a synchronized Kanban board.
- Tip to become a successful software engineer.
- ASP.Net Web Config Transform Console Utility released on nuget
- Are your unit tests still hard to read ? – Should Assertion Library
- Using sql compact for integration tests with entity framework.
- using MVC Navigation Routes in Twitter.Bootstrap.MVC4
Category Archives: x64
Performance differences in the ASP.Net MVC View Engine when using two View Engines versus a single Composite View Engine.
While I was testing out my VirtualPathProvider implementation in the Opinionated Input Builders series I ran across an interesting performance difference which was quite surprising. In fact even after looking at the source code to the MVC ViewEngineCollection it … Continue reading
We just setup a new build server on my current project and with it came some of those little hiccups which made the setup take longer than planned. Cruise Control Team Foundation Client issues 1. Although our continuous integration server … Continue reading