I’m doing a good deal of stuff lately:
1. Helping build/standardize the local .NET Users group in San Antonio (Alamo Coders)
2. Study/Learn/Grok Domain Driven Design (DDD) and Behavior Driven Design (BDD)
3. Put out a production Monorail site for a local mom & pop shop
4. Heal from a bad case of Cellulitis (staph infection) in my leg (OUCH!)
5. Check out Jean-Paul Boodhoo’s presentation next Monday at the Austin .NET Users Group meeting (maybe not, because of my leg)
6. Study Ruby/IronRuby – a great place to start
I’m currently reading/re-reading:
Besides Monorail and Ruby/IronRuby, are there any new learning curves that I should possibly jump on? Don’t get me wrong, I have no intention of being a skimmer.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.