Next week, I’ll be teaching a 3-day course on ASP.NET MVC, as part of Headspring’s ASP.NET MVC Boot Camp. The material touches on a lot of the ASP.NET MVC features we use day-to-day, as well as looking at how we use ASP.NET MVC. Topics will include (but not be limited to):
- History/Overview of ASP.NET MVC
- Separated solution structure
- Basic & customized routes
- Customized route handlers
- Controller selection
- customized controller factories
- Controller & Action patterns & anti-patterns
- Read-only views
- Data-entry views
- Presentation Model
- Advanced ActionResults
- Action filters and ActionFilterAttribute
- Server-side validation
- JQuery integration
- Deployment and installation
- Advanced View Helpers
- AJAX with ASP.NET MVC
- T4 Templating
- Connecting with data access, messaging, etc.
We’ve really put MVC through its paces over the past couple of years, so I’m excited about sharing what we’ve learned (at least everything I can fit in 3 days). You can call us to enroll: (877) 459-2260. Hope to see you there!
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.