- Data Modeling for Scale with Cassandra | Dot Net RSS on Data Modeling for Scale with Cassandra
- Buffer Cache Makes Slow Disks Seem Fast, Till You Need Them. | Dot Net RSS on Buffer Cache Makes Slow Disks Seem Fast, Till You Need Them.
- MBR on Buffer Cache Makes Slow Disks Seem Fast, Till You Need Them.
- rssvihla on Buffer Cache Makes Slow Disks Seem Fast, Till You Need Them.
- ayende on Buffer Cache Makes Slow Disks Seem Fast, Till You Need Them.
- Dynamic Langs
Monthly Archives: November 2009
In response to Julian’s thoughtful Dynamic Languages and SOLID Principles I’d have to argue he is about 95% there but is missing the last critical links needed to view this in a whole different light. For ISP, Julian says it … Continue reading
Take 2: Why we use SOLID in static languages and how we get the same functionality for cheap in dynamic languages
One of the things we do pretty well at Los Techies is explaining SOLID principles and why they make our code more maintainable and if you’re not familiar with our work on SOLID, read Chad Meyer’s post to get an … Continue reading
After a year or so of solid Alt Dot Net infection (as far as infections go its a pretty awesome one to have), I decided to give Python a try again for more than one off sysadmin tasks, and to … Continue reading