- rssvihla on Buffer Cache Makes Slow Disks Seem Fast, Till You Need Them.
- ayende on Buffer Cache Makes Slow Disks Seem Fast, Till You Need Them.
- Articles for 2014-feb-12 | Readings for a day on How to become in polyglot in 5 hard steps.
- Steve on How to become in polyglot in 5 hard steps.
- MBR on How to become in polyglot in 5 hard steps.
- Dynamic Langs
Monthly Archives: February 2011
Here are some of the contradictory phrases (and a few paraphrases) I’ve overheard used to define what is “good” and “bad” code. Code should always be well commented Maintainable code has unit tests and well named methods therefore needs little … Continue reading