- ayende on Buffer Cache Makes Slow Disks Seem Fast, Till You Need Them.
- Articles for 2014-feb-12 | Readings for a day on How to become in polyglot in 5 hard steps.
- Steve on How to become in polyglot in 5 hard steps.
- MBR on How to become in polyglot in 5 hard steps.
- rssvihla on An Evernote backed Journal using Vim/Emacs
- Dynamic Langs
Category Archives: Hudson
Introduction A year ago, I was put to the task, with the help of Joe Ocampo (fellow los techie) to have automated UI tests that everyone in a Development/QA environment (all levels of experience) can help with. We wanted to … Continue reading
NOTE: this applies to Hudson version 1.352 Ok so yesterday I was setting up a publicly accessible build server, that was not to be viewable to anonymous sources. So I configured Hudson to “matrix security” and disallowed all access to … Continue reading
UPDATE: guard clause throws LocalJumpError. Changed to simple if block Context: I needed our hudson CI builds to auto-fire when a developer pushes their code changes to our canonical/upstream git repositories. In your .git/hooks/post-receive file place the file code (FULL … Continue reading
MOZILLA: READ THIS! To Mozilla,You should upgrad ethe Hudson Build Monitor Plugin so that users don’t have to create add-on accounts just to download. Cliffano’s customer support and product are top of the line. Explanation:I have started using Hudson as … Continue reading