- Data Modeling for Scale with Cassandra | Dot Net RSS on Data Modeling for Scale with Cassandra
- Buffer Cache Makes Slow Disks Seem Fast, Till You Need Them. | Dot Net RSS on Buffer Cache Makes Slow Disks Seem Fast, Till You Need Them.
- MBR on Buffer Cache Makes Slow Disks Seem Fast, Till You Need Them.
- rssvihla on Buffer Cache Makes Slow Disks Seem Fast, Till You Need Them.
- ayende on Buffer Cache Makes Slow Disks Seem Fast, Till You Need Them.
- Dynamic Langs
Category Archives: MSBuild
When I was first introduced to workplace Java the amount of ways one could define a project appeared to be restrictive, confusing and a point of frequent friction. While those things may all be true, it’s a great deal better … Continue reading
I use a mixture of NAnt and MSBuild and the following was very interesting. Scott Hanselman posts about using multiple processors to build solutions. If you are not subscribed to Scott’s blog, you should be. Also check out his tools … Continue reading
This post was originally published here. A while back, I talked about the harmful effects of “Copy Paste”. While editing some NAnt and MSBuild build scripts, I forgot about the evil twin of ”Copy Paste”, which is “Find and Replace” (I guess … Continue reading