- ayende on Buffer Cache Makes Slow Disks Seem Fast, Till You Need Them.
- Articles for 2014-feb-12 | Readings for a day on How to become in polyglot in 5 hard steps.
- Steve on How to become in polyglot in 5 hard steps.
- MBR on How to become in polyglot in 5 hard steps.
- rssvihla on An Evernote backed Journal using Vim/Emacs
- Dynamic Langs
Category Archives: SOLID
In the previous two posts I discussed the S of S.O.L.I.D. which is the Single Responsibility Principle (SRP) and the D of S.O.L.I.D. which corresponds to the Dependency Inversion Principle (DI). This time I want to continue this series with … Continue reading
In this post I want to discuss the D of the S.O.L.I.D. principles and patterns. The principles and patterns subsumed in S.O.L.I.D. can be seen as the cornerstones of “good” application design. In this context D is the place holder … Continue reading
Introduction You may ask yourself why I publish another article about the single responsibility principle (SRP). We already had some very good post about this principle at Los Techies, e.g. here, here and here to mention just a few. Well, … Continue reading
The Single Responsibility Principle This post is about the first letter in Uncle Bob’s SOLID acronym, Single Responsibility Principle, and a continuation of The Los Techies Pablo’s Topic of the Month – March: SOLID Principles. Sean has already posted on … Continue reading