- Working hard and enjoying every minute of it.
- using the asp.net lego blocks to create a synchronized Kanban board.
- Tip to become a successful software engineer.
- ASP.Net Web Config Transform Console Utility released on nuget
- Are your unit tests still hard to read ? – Should Assertion Library
- Using sql compact for integration tests with entity framework.
Category Archives: Community
Good morning all! Some of you may be aware that I run a couple of user groups. Figured I would let you all know about the user groups that are coming up in our near future. Azure Austin Azure Austin … Continue reading
A response to Amir Rajan’s post that .NET OSS is DOA. The history of OSS in .NET is a long and winding road. It involves many different champions in the community, many different teams in Microsoft, and a very interesting … Continue reading
A couple of weeks ago I had the privilege of presenting a few talks at the NDCOslo. It’s a close contest for the most enjoyable, rewarding conference with it and CodeMash, but both have a different enough vibe that it’s … Continue reading
The annual Austin Code Camp, scheduled for August 17th, is now open for registration. The Austin Code Camp is 100% free and run completely by volunteers, with support from the Austin .NET Users Group (ADNUG). The call for speakers is … Continue reading
In the last 3 or so years, I’ve had every conference submission I’ve entered, rejected. Now that doesn’t mean I haven’t spoken at any conferences – I’ve been invited to a handful and have had a ton of fun at … Continue reading