- Working hard and enjoying every minute of it.
- using the asp.net lego blocks to create a synchronized Kanban board.
- Tip to become a successful software engineer.
- ASP.Net Web Config Transform Console Utility released on nuget
- Are your unit tests still hard to read ? – Should Assertion Library
- Using sql compact for integration tests with entity framework.
Category Archives: MSDeploy
Overview ASP.Net Web.config transformations are a great way to manage configuration differences between environments. You can easily change a database connection string or change the compilation model for asp.net. Here is a link to the syntax documentation on msdn. The … Continue reading
This is an update that builds upon the previous posts about how We do Deployments. Part 1: Using MSDeploy to automate your Enterprise Application remote deployments. Part 2 Update on using MSDeploy for remote deployments. The development environment … Continue reading
This is a follow up to the post http://www.lostechies.com/blogs/hex/archive/2009/11/06/using-msdeploy-to-automate-your-enterprise-application-remote-deployments.aspx The only trouble I have run into using this approach is that the runCommand does not bubble up error code or exit code from the command being executed on a … Continue reading
MsDeploy is a newish technology that is a bit schizophrenic. What I mean is that it is a tool that is useful to both Developers and Administrators but it is not clear from the documentation how to best use the … Continue reading