- Working hard and enjoying every minute of it.
- using the asp.net lego blocks to create a synchronized Kanban board.
- Tip to become a successful software engineer.
- ASP.Net Web Config Transform Console Utility released on nuget
- Are your unit tests still hard to read ? – Should Assertion Library
- Using sql compact for integration tests with entity framework.
Category Archives: TFS
I’ve been working with git-tfs on a project for about a couple of months. Git-tfs is a source control bridge that allows you to work with Git locally, reducing the number of operations to communicate with the TFS source control … Continue reading
I saw an interesting quote in Brian Harry’s (the PM of TFS) post on TFS 11 enhancements. He mentions that the next TFS version will support Subversion-style “Modify-merge-commit” workflows, which is a definitely a step in the right direction. However, … Continue reading
This post covers how to setup mercurial(HG) as are local source control repository to sit in front of a Team Foundation Server . I am not going to go into the details of why you would want to run this … Continue reading