- Tengiz Tutisani on Does Lazy Loading via Properties Violate Domain Driven Design Principles?
- Stefany Monroe on Intro to jQuery Slides
- Valentina Perea on Does Lazy Loading via Properties Violate Domain Driven Design Principles?
- Splitting a Project into multiple repos using git subtree - HTML CODE on Using Git subtrees to split a repository
- Bennie Kloosteman on Polymorphism Part 2: Refactoring to Polymorphic Behavior
- automated-builds, ADNUG
- Command Processor Pattern
- design patterns
- fiesta open-spaces
- iron ruby
- Law of Demeter
- NHibernate DDD
- Repository Pattern
- Software Design
Monthly Archives: May 2012
Update: this position is located in Austin. However if you don’t live in the area and are interested in working with us, please contact me. I’m always interested in working with talented developers no matter where they live! I’m expanding … Continue reading