- Tengiz Tutisani on Does Lazy Loading via Properties Violate Domain Driven Design Principles?
- Stefany Monroe on Intro to jQuery Slides
- Valentina Perea on Does Lazy Loading via Properties Violate Domain Driven Design Principles?
- Splitting a Project into multiple repos using git subtree - HTML CODE on Using Git subtrees to split a repository
- Bennie Kloosteman on Polymorphism Part 2: Refactoring to Polymorphic Behavior
- automated-builds, ADNUG
- Command Processor Pattern
- design patterns
- fiesta open-spaces
- iron ruby
- Law of Demeter
- NHibernate DDD
- Repository Pattern
- Software Design
Monthly Archives: March 2013
I spoke at the Houston C# User Group earlier this year. Before my talk Peter Seale did an introductory presentation on refactoring. He had sample code to calculate discounts on an order based on the number of items in the … Continue reading