We’ve got an amazing line up of presentations this year. A lot of great people from the community have volunteered their time to share with the rest of what they’ve learned and what they are passionate about. With over 40 … Continue reading
- Tengiz Tutisani on Does Lazy Loading via Properties Violate Domain Driven Design Principles?
- Stefany Monroe on Intro to jQuery Slides
- Valentina Perea on Does Lazy Loading via Properties Violate Domain Driven Design Principles?
- Splitting a Project into multiple repos using git subtree - HTML CODE on Using Git subtrees to split a repository
- Bennie Kloosteman on Polymorphism Part 2: Refactoring to Polymorphic Behavior
- automated-builds, ADNUG
- Command Processor Pattern
- design patterns
- fiesta open-spaces
- iron ruby
- Law of Demeter
- NHibernate DDD
- Repository Pattern
- Software Design