Several people have already mentioned some of the sessions at this year’s Austin Code Camp. We’ve posted the schedule for people to view. We may move some around depending on how the voting goes to make sure there is adequate … Continue reading
- Tengiz Tutisani on Does Lazy Loading via Properties Violate Domain Driven Design Principles?
- Stefany Monroe on Intro to jQuery Slides
- Valentina Perea on Does Lazy Loading via Properties Violate Domain Driven Design Principles?
- Splitting a Project into multiple repos using git subtree - HTML CODE on Using Git subtrees to split a repository
- Bennie Kloosteman on Polymorphism Part 2: Refactoring to Polymorphic Behavior
- automated-builds, ADNUG
- Command Processor Pattern
- design patterns
- fiesta open-spaces
- iron ruby
- Law of Demeter
- NHibernate DDD
- Repository Pattern
- Software Design