- Tengiz Tutisani on Does Lazy Loading via Properties Violate Domain Driven Design Principles?
- Stefany Monroe on Intro to jQuery Slides
- Valentina Perea on Does Lazy Loading via Properties Violate Domain Driven Design Principles?
- Splitting a Project into multiple repos using git subtree - HTML CODE on Using Git subtrees to split a repository
- Bennie Kloosteman on Polymorphism Part 2: Refactoring to Polymorphic Behavior
- automated-builds, ADNUG
- Command Processor Pattern
- design patterns
- fiesta open-spaces
- iron ruby
- Law of Demeter
- NHibernate DDD
- Repository Pattern
- Software Design
Category Archives: codecamp
If you’re waiting until the last minute to submit your sessions for the Austin Code Camp, you’re just about there. The deadline for submissions is March 27. You can submit your session here.
You should go to Austin CodeCamp ‘09. That’s a pretty sensationalistic title, I’ll give you that. I’m very serious though, Austin CodeCamp ‘09 may actually prove to be better than bacon and even — yes, I’m going all the way … Continue reading