I just released the latest build in binary and source code format on CodePlex.
- To Subscribe to this RSS feed use this url: http://feeds.feedburner.com/EricHexter
The following items are changes from the previous release:
- Added support for InputImage in FormHelper (new methods FormHelper.ImageButton())
- Added Password Tag
- Added support for Password tag in FormHelper (new methods FormHelper.PasswordField())
- Updated test to maintain 100% on form helper and UI
- Changed TextArea to use a full Close tag when value is empty instead of a XML tag close (“/>”).
- Fixed UI.Html/FormHelperTester.cs tests to anticipate new results.
- Patch #882 – tehlike ReturnBinder implementation ported from MonoRail. / Modified tests slightly to reach 100% coverage.
- Patch #864 – Woil This patch cleans up some of the namespaces from the older MvcTestFramework to the new MvcContrib.TestHelper namespace.
- Added comments to all of the TestHelper classes which should make them easier to use. Applied with minor modification –
- Sample test project referenced the Debug directory of MvcContrib.TestHelper, which caused CommitterBuild to fail. Changed to use $(Configuration) instead.
- Made methods on FormHelper virtual. Fixed the namespace for the ObjectFactoryDependencyResolver, SpringDependencyResolver and StructureMapDependencyResolver – they were under the UnitTests namespace.
You can download the release here:
The documentation for the features in the MvcContrib project are located here:
If you have some cool feature that adds to the MVC framework then contribute and share with the community! Here are details on how to contribute.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.