Eric Evans’ book may be the definitive resource, but there’s quite a lot of supporting information on print and on the web. For those looking to start looking at what all the DDD buzz is about, or just wanted to catch the next acronym wave, here’s a list of resources for domain-driven design:
- Domain-Driven Design Quickly, InfoQ.com <– Start here
- Domain-Driven Design, Eric Evans
- Applying Domain-Driven Design and Patterns, Jimmy Nilsson
- Domain-Driven Design with C#: Problem-Design-Solution, Tim McCarthy (to be released in March 2008)
- Complete solution on CodePlex
- Domain driven design Yahoo group <– Many questions answered here
- Steve Eichert’s DDD series
- Scott’s posts on DDD
- Joe’s discussions on DDD
- Finally, Google search on DDD
Personally, I’d start with the InfoQ article, then flush out that with the rest of the books. For most other questions, the Yahoo group is a great resource as are plain old Google searches.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.