TOPAZ Technologies is currently looking for a Senior Developer who loves to write .NET code. We’re a product company that builds software solutions for the medical research industry. Here are some of the details for the position:
If you are pragmatic and passionate about software development and enjoy delivering real value to customers, then we may be a good match for you. We are currently looking for a full‐time Senior Developer who does A+ work and who can contribute to the continued success of our team. We are looking for someone with humility who is enthusiastic about sharing knowledge and who believes in continuous improvement. If this describes you and you are interested in working for an exciting company focused on building quality software, we would love to hear from you. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Strong development experience with OO languages
- Broad knowledge of .NET and C#
- Strong knowledge of building applications for the web
- Strong knowledge of design patterns, DDD, refactoring, and TDD
- Experience with Agile methodologies such as SCRUM and XP
- Experience with ORMs such as NHibernate
- Experience as a leader and mentor
- Silverlight knowledge a plus
- Windows Mobile knowledge a plus
- Report to the Director of Development
- Provide technical analysis and designs for features
- Incrementally estimate and implement features from feature backlog using TDD/BDD
- Identify and mitigate risks
- Mentor other team members and lead by example
- Bring new ideas to the team
- Keep up to date on the latest technologies
TOPAZ Technologies is an established leader in the development and support of software solutions for medical research. We have solid foundation of clients including leaders in the pharmaceutical, biotech, university, government, and private research organizations. We are privately owned and offers excellent benefits to employees. TOPAZ is also a supporter of the development community.
I should probably add that this is not a work from home position.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.