Last weekend, the guys from .NET Rocks! interviewed me for the show, and the show is now available from the usual outlets (iTunes, etc.). You can read the summary on their web site, as well as listen to the show! It was a fun discussion that covered a variety of topics, including MassTransit, Topshelf, Magnum, and other open source themes.
- Barry on MassTransit 3 API Changes
- Tamiel Hudson on Building a Service Gateway Using MassTransit, Part 2
- Dari Juredd on Building a Service Gateway Using MassTransit, Part 2
- Priscilla on Declarative Workflow with MassTransit
- Erik Eckhardt on IDisposable, Done Right