Thanks ADNUG attendees! Slides and code available.
I had a lot of fun giving my SOLID Principles presentation at the Austin .NET User Group last night. It was a pleasure and an honor to be able to give back to the community that has supported me for so many years.
I’d like to thank everyone that came out to see the presentation, for being such a great audience. There were a lot of great questions and comments and good discussion. I sincerely hope that I’ve inspired at least a few people to continue digging into the SOLID principles.
As promised, I’ve posted my slides and the example code for download.
Additional resources for SOLID:
- Uncle Bob (Robert Martin)’s Principles Of Object Oriented Development
- Agile Principles, Patterns, and Practices in C# by Robert and Micah Martin
- Pablo’s Topic Of The Month: SOLID
For the questions on legacy code from last night:
- Working Effectively with Legacy Code by Michael Feathers
- Jimmy Bogard’s Legacy Code Presentation from Austin Code Camp 2008
If anyone has any questions about the SOLID principles, would like more information, etc, please feel free to contact me via the contact link on my blog(s) or via my email address listed at the end of the slides.