I just released the latest build in binary and source code format on CodePlex.
- To Subscribe to this RSS feed use this url: http://feeds.feedburner.com/EricHexter
The following items are changes from the previous release:
- Added support for InputImage in FormHelper (new methods FormHelper.ImageButton())
- Added Password Tag
- Added support for Password tag in FormHelper (new methods FormHelper.PasswordField())
- Updated test to maintain 100% on form helper and UI
- Changed TextArea to use a full Close tag when value is empty instead of a XML tag close (“/>”).
- Fixed UI.Html/FormHelperTester.cs tests to anticipate new results.
- Patch #882 – tehlike ReturnBinder implementation ported from MonoRail. / Modified tests slightly to reach 100% coverage.
- Patch #864 – Woil This patch cleans up some of the namespaces from the older MvcTestFramework to the new MvcContrib.TestHelper namespace.
- Added comments to all of the TestHelper classes which should make them easier to use. Applied with minor modification –
- Sample test project referenced the Debug directory of MvcContrib.TestHelper, which caused CommitterBuild to fail. Changed to use $(Configuration) instead.
- Made methods on FormHelper virtual. Fixed the namespace for the ObjectFactoryDependencyResolver, SpringDependencyResolver and StructureMapDependencyResolver – they were under the UnitTests namespace.
You can download the release here:
The documentation for the features in the MvcContrib project are located here:
If you have some cool feature that adds to the MVC framework then contribute and share with the community! Here are details on how to contribute.