I just released the latest build in binary and source code format on CodePlex.
- To Subscribe to this RSS feed use this url: http://feeds.feedburner.com/EricHexter
What’s new in this release?
The following items are changes from the previous release:
- corrected some warnings/errors.
- added ViewDataExtensions. This brings the functionality of the smartbag to ViewData.
- now, we have easy adding and getting to and from ViewData. No more casting, and if you only put a single “Customer” in Viewdata using new Add() method, you just have to Get<Customer>(), and that’s it.
Patch 1018 By:alley Added support for Unity as IoC container.
Replaced all remaining occurrences of the MVCContrib namespace with MvcContrib.
- the ability to use TestControllerBuilder with controllers that have constructor arguments
- associated unit test
You can download the release here:
The documentation for the features in the MvcContrib project are located here:
If you have some cool feature that adds to the MVC framework then contribute and share with the community! Here are details on how to contribute.