AutoMapper 3.2.0 released
- LINQ queryable extensions greatly improved
- ICollection supported
- MaxDepth supported
- Custom MapFrom expressions supported (including aggregations)
- Inherited mapping configuration applied
Windows Universal Apps supported
- Fixed NuGet package to not have DLL in project
- iOS confirmed to work
- ReverseMap ignores both directions (only one Ignore() or IgnoreMap attribute needed)
- Pre conditions on member mappings (called before resolving anything)
- Exposing ResolutionContext everywhere, including current mapping engine instance
A lot of small improvements, too. I’ve ensured that every new extension to the public API includes code documentation. The toughest part of this release was coming up with a good solution to the multi-platform support and MSBuild’s refusal to copy indirect references to all projects.
As always, if you find any issues with this release, please report over on GitHub.