I want to get a little more serious about Ruby. I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with Ruby in Steel. It seems like the most logical choice for .Net developers at this time. What other tools should a Windows developer use to have somewhat of the same development IDE experience of Visual Studio?
- anonymous on A Discussion on Domain Driven Design: Value Objects
- Ravi Mukkavilli on PTOM: The Open Closed Principle
- Anonymous on Matrix Resource Management and Agile
- Kevin Reilly on Matrix Resource Management and Agile
- N Horton on Agile vs. Traditional Development Cost Models …Maybe