I am just curious about all these great post I see coming from many of you. How do you all (Texans ya’ll) find the time?
My typical day.
- 5:30 Wake-up kids, and family
- Snooze till 6:15 (I need all the beauty rest I can get!)
- 7:15 Take kids to school
- 7:30 Drop off kids
- 8 – 8:15 Get to Work
- 8:30-6:30PM I am at work (some where in there I manage to eat lunch)
- 6:30 – 8:00 (I am at my daughters cheerleading, Sons chess club or what ever else he is doing)
- 7:00 – 8:00 Eat dinner with family if time permits and talk about their day.
- 8:00 – 9:30 spend time with the family
- 9:30 put kids to bed
- 9:30 – 10:30 Spend time with Wife. (Yeah, one whole hour LOL)
- 10:30 – 2-3 AM Code and catch up on blogging. (If wife permits)
I am curious for those with commitments outside of work how does one find time. I myself some how manage to squeak in 10 minutes here and there on a post but I am curious how the rest of you all pull it off.