The conference sold out about a month ago. Since then we released tickets to everyone on the waitlist. We’ve released more tickets, so you don’t have to go on the waitlist right now. I want to make sure that everyone who does want to attend can, so I’ll try to keep the tickets available up until the cutoff date, which is Sept. 28. So if these tickets sell out, be sure and sign up on the waitlist.
- Stefany Monroe on Intro to jQuery Slides
- Valentina Perea on Does Lazy Loading via Properties Violate Domain Driven Design Principles?
- Splitting a Project into multiple repos using git subtree - HTML CODE on Using Git subtrees to split a repository
- Bennie Kloosteman on Polymorphism Part 2: Refactoring to Polymorphic Behavior
- John Teague on Using Git subtrees to split a repository
- automated-builds, ADNUG
- Command Processor Pattern
- design patterns
- fiesta open-spaces
- iron ruby
- Law of Demeter
- NHibernate DDD
- Repository Pattern
- Software Design