The folks at LosTechies invited me to join their blogging team. I’m not sure why they would want to dilute their blogging talent pool by having me, but I’m honored and I pledge to contribute to the best of my ability. This means that I’m going to have to increase my posting frequency which I’ve been planning on doing for awhile. Being part of the team is a nice motivator, so I hope they don’t kick me off after they get to know me.
- Some Dude on Thoughts on Hiring Developers
- FluentNhibernate: map byte enum as char | trouble86.com on Mapping Strings to Booleans Using NHibernate’s IUserType
- Adriana on Creating a Silverlight Layout Panel
- Jay Tuley on Fluent Silverlight – Auto Wiring INotifyPropertyChanged
- Kelly on Thoughts on Hiring Developers