Here’s a quick 5 minute screen cast that demonstrates how you can use ReSharper to get where you want to be in your code. If you haven’t tried ReSharper yet, I highly recommend that you download the free trial and give it a spin.
- Some Dude on Thoughts on Hiring Developers
- FluentNhibernate: map byte enum as char | trouble86.com on Mapping Strings to Booleans Using NHibernate’s IUserType
- Adriana on Creating a Silverlight Layout Panel
- Jay Tuley on Fluent Silverlight – Auto Wiring INotifyPropertyChanged
- Kelly on Thoughts on Hiring Developers