Last week I did a talk on Windsor and it went..ok. I’m not used to online presentations and am more experienced in front of crowds that I can interact with.
So between last week’s experience and some advice from Agile Joe this talk I’ll be aiming for more of a screen cast feel. The talk should go for close to an hour and will be open for questions afterword.
Outline is as follows (subject to change):
- Windsor integration
- Grouping controllers (“Area’s”)
- Aspect Oriented Programming through Filters
- Brail View Engine
- Conditionals and Iterators
- Parent/Child Views
- Sub Views
- Active Record
- Architecture overview
- Using multiple databases
- Using Active Record in a more DDD friendly way
- Introduction to writing queries in HQL
- Working with the underlying ISession.
If any of you have the time drop by for some/all of this and give me some feedback please do so.