There was a new source code release of the Asp.Net MVC framework . We just got the MVC Contrib project upgraded to work against the new release.
You can find the release here.
First I would like to thank Jeremy Skinner for his hard work upgrading the release!
Here is what changed in the release:
- Upgraded to the 0416 Source Code drop of ASP.NET MVC.
- Moved most of ConventionController’s logic into ConventionControllerActionInvoker.
- ControllerDescriptor now only treats methods that return an ActionResult as a valid action.
- Moved the filters implementation more in line with the implementation in ControllerActionInvoker.
- Removed the ReturnBinders implementation. The same result can be achieved by using custom ActionResults.
- Introduced XmlResult to replace XmlReturnBinder.
- Added RenderText and RenderXML methods to ConventionController.
- TestControllerBuilder no longer proxies controllers or captures renderview/redirect calls
Keep up to date by subscribing to http://feeds.feedburner.com/EricHexter
Do you twitter? You can follow the project on twitter here: http://twitter.com/mvccontrib