If you are in the San Antonio area and want to work with a great Agile team on a 6 month contract let me know. I am currently taking application for 3 web developers. If you are interested go ahead and click on the contact link.
Here is the job description:
Job Duties: Under general direction, perform web application development of the Internet Loan Systems
Experience/Skills Required: To provide guidance and understanding of various software development practices as part of a team. Will be responsible for evangelizing Agile Development practices and Object-Oriented development practices as it relates to the Internet Loan Systems.
Under general direction, the Web Developer will be responsible for understanding customer needs, and developing enterprise domain centric software. They will be required to effectively communicate with business partners, technical counterparts, and all levels of management regarding development, release status and unit test coverage. This individual must be willing to work a flexible work shift as needed to participate in the implementation of scheduled system releases. They must be able to coordinate and effectively facilitate group meetings. They should be able to mentor junior web developers, as well as manage varying priorities, and provide practical recommendations for improvement for the software development life cycle within a team environment.
Education/Training: Education and/or work experience equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Business.
Strong knowledge of:
· ASP.NET 1.1 & 2.0
· Agile Development Practices
· ORM (Object Relational Mapping)
· SOAP/WSDL Definition Syntax (Contract First Approaches)
· C# 1.1 & 2.0 in an object-oriented environment utilizing design patterns (ex. Decorator, Factory, Observer)
· NUnit in a Test Driven Development scenario
· Practical application of agile development methodology.
· SOA (Service Oriented Architecture)
· Enterprise Design Patterns (ex. Domain Logic, Object-Relational Structure, Session State)
Knowledge in any of the following areas is a plus:
- MSSQL 2000/2005
- Windows Share point Services
- Windows Server 2003
- WSE (Web Service Enhancements)
- Large development projects and system architecture