I just finished reading Dean Wamplers post on Why you have time for TDD (but may not know it yet…). He brings up excellent’s points that Agilist struggle with when trying to convey to a client on why they need TDD and how they can justify spending the time to do it. A must read.
- anonymous on A Discussion on Domain Driven Design: Value Objects
- Ravi Mukkavilli on PTOM: The Open Closed Principle
- Anonymous on Matrix Resource Management and Agile
- Kevin Reilly on Matrix Resource Management and Agile
- N Horton on Agile vs. Traditional Development Cost Models …Maybe