F101 – Behaviors, Configuration, and Runtime
Thanks to everyone who attended this morning’s webinar. The code and slides from today’s session can be found at: https://github.com/jmarnold/F101
Today we focused on learning the basics of FubuMVC while touching on the following topics:
- From routes to methods
- What’s a Controller Action?
- Behavior: Nodes, Chains, and Graph
- From methods routes: IUrlPolicy
- Behavior Invocation
I will continue with these webinars to provide newcomers to the framework with an entry point. The only thing that I ask is that you provide feedback in our mailing list for two things:
- How to improve these webinars
- How to incorporate the content of these webinars into our guides
If you’re feeling particularly generous, please talk to me if you’re interested in helping us with our guides.
Last but not least, here is today’s recording: